AppTec is a leading software vendor in the field of Unified Endpoint Management and Mobile Security. More than 3,800 companies and organizations utilize the APPTEC360 EMM platform to meet the challenges that they face, when managing applications, documents, configurations and security on mobile devices and desktops.
Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops, regardless of operating system (Android, iOS, macOS or Windows), are evolving into the primary and personal communications/productivity platform for companies and their employees. This advance, however, leads to new challenges in regards to management, costs and risks, that the IT’s standard management strategies and solutions can not address. It is specifically these challenges that AppTec’s APPTEC360 EMM Suite addresses.
AppTec differentiates itself from the remaining EMM marketplace, with powerful software that has a strongly intuitive interface. The multi-client capable platform is highly scalable and can be integrated with existing operating systems and offers the flexibility of cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment models.
Development location & Hosting
AppTec develops their solutions exclusively in Switzerland. Our solutions’ hosting is certified as per ISO 27001.
- Leading Workplace & Mobility Management Vendor in the Quadrant of Crisp Research 2019
- Leading Workplace & Mobility Management Vendor in the Quadrant of Crisp Research 2018
- Leading EMM Vendor in the Quadrant of Experton Group – „Rising Star 2015“
- IT-Innovation Award Winner “Best of Mobile Solution 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017“
- Industry Award “Best of IT and Software Solution 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017“
- 2018 Greater London Enterprise Awards “Best Enterprise MDM Software Provider 2018”
- 2017 Greater London Enterprise Awards “Best Enterprise MDM Software Provider 2017”
AppTec’s customers and partners
AppTec is represented globally through a network of partner companies.
Amongst many others, AppTec’s solutions are implemented by Airbus Military, BabyOne, Deichmann, European Union, div. National Criminal Offices, Mitsubishi, Siedle, Spitex Zürich, City of Sinsheim, Thalia und Teamviewer.